Résidence du lac
229 avenue de Grammont
37000 TOURS (FRANCE)
Development and hosting
90 boulevard Heurteloup
Access to and use of this site are subject to the conditions as defined below as well as the legal provisions in force. Any person accessing this site must first review these terms and conditions of use, which may be changed at any time without notice. Any modification of these general terms and conditions is applicable upon its appearance.
This entire web site is covered by French and international laws on copyright and intellectual property. All materials on www.arche-photographique.org are the exclusive property of Gilles Martin. Reproduction and use of any photograph, image, text and video is strictly prohibited without prior agreement by the author.
Personal data and other data
Collected information undergoes computerized processing intended for the Human Resources department and the Communications department. In accordance with the data protection act of January 6, 1978, you have a right to access and correct any information about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Résidence du lac, 229 avenue de Grammont - 37000 TOURS (FRANCE)
This website was designed in France and is also hosted in France. Its content is governed by French law, and any dispute related to this content will be subject to the jurisdiction of French courts.
Limitation of liability
Arche photographique and the parties involved in creating and operating this site are not liable:
- For all damages resulting directly or indirectly from consulting this site or using the information available on it, particularly in case of fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information or elements made available on the site.
- For all damages, direct or indirect, caused while accessing the site or the anyone's inability to access the site.
- For all damages, direct or indirect, caused particularly because of the loss, deterioration, or alteration of files or the transmission of a virus that could damage your computer equipment.
Arche photographique may not be held responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the information that may appear on the site.